1. God is All-parvading , All-powerful , Bodiless , faultless , without senses , Holy and untouched by sin. He is Omniscient, Wise , Poet , Self-existence and All encompassing.
(Yajurveda : 40-8).
2. He is cause of all movements in this world; but He himself remains unmoved. He is far away from the ignorant but near to the enlightened. He is within and without all the beings and the world. ( Yajurveda : 40-5 )
3. This perfect world has emanated from the Perfect Lord and is being watered (maintained) by Him. May we know Him by whom this world is being sustained (Atharv : 10-8-29).
4. O Refuge of All ! you are our Father and you are our Mother. You are Lord of innumerable activities. We pray to you for your blessings (Rig : 8-98-11).
5. Salutation unto God, the most excellent, who rules the past, the present and the future; who controls the entire universe and alone is the Lord of all (Atharv: 10-8-1).
6. Two beautiful birds, knit together by bonds of friendship, live on the same tree. One of them ( the soul ) eats the ripe fruits of the tree while the other one (God) looks on without eating. (Rig : 1-114-80).
7. O Lord of the Earth the space and the Heavens ! May we meditate on your most excellent glory and may you stimulate and guide our intellect (Yaju : 36-3).
8. O Creator of this Universe ! may you dispel all our vices and help us in the attainment of all that is good and beneficial (Yaju : 30-3).
9. O God ! lead us unto the path of rectitude for our welfare and prosperity. You know all our deeds and actions. Remove all our sins. We adore you again and again (Yaju:5-36).
10. This universe is pervaded by a Lord. Enjoy whatever is given to you by Him as a result of your pious efforts. Do not covet the wealth of others. (Yajub : 40-1).
11. O God ! may my mind, which travels long distances in the wakeful state and roams similarly in dreams , which travels far and wide and which is the source of light to other senses, entertain beneficial thoughts. (Yaju : 34-1).